Well, the bunk beds are finally finished. Nate has a very laid back personality, but when it comes to woodworking he is quite the detailed perfectionist-every cut has to be perfect, every notch flawless, etc. Although it took us the entire month of September, I am thankful for his anal retentiveness as the beds are perfect. Will has been sleeping on the top for the last few nights, but tonight is Eli's first experience in a big boy bed. Kate is a little disappointed that she doesn't get to join in on the bunk bed fun, but Will promised to let her sleep with him on her birthday and that seemed to suffice.
My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

11 comments:
Tell Nate I am impressed! WOW!
Very Nice!! Good Job Nate!
They are done!! Good job Nate, they look great. Can you believe our big boys will be 5 next week. I can't believe it. What are the birthday plans?
Way to go Nate, definitely worth the $10! :)
The bunkbed looks awesome!!! Good job you two! Can you make us one now too? :o)
You've been tagged...check out my last post. ;)
Seriously, Kate! oops, I tagged you too.
tag, you're it...check out my latest post...
tag, you're it...check out my latest post...
OH...you have already been tagged I see!! This makes 3 time...sorry! :)
You've been tagged, check my blog
Post a Comment