It has been so long since I last posted that I don't even know where to begin. Life is a blur at our house...eight little feet always on the go, a calendar that's maxed out every week, friends and family in and out, and two parents just trying to keep up! Don't let me fool you though-we love the chaos. I am not going to try and catch up on posts, but I will hit the highlights of the last 6 months:
*Will played t-ball this summer and never disappointed his fans-he had several home runs this year!
*Kathryn Isabelle turned five in July and celebrated with her friends a family at her beach party.
*Nate and I had our ten year high school reunion-it was great to see so many good friends.

*We took a Blackwell family trip to Seacrest Beach, Florida. I should live by the beach- I can't get enough of it and neither can the kids. We had a fun time!

*Livia Jane turned one in August. We had a rainbow party with several of her baby friends! She got her seventh tooth on her birthday too!

*Kate started Kindergarten and joined Will as a Lowell Elementary Brave. Will started 1st grade. We have been so blessed this year to have great teachers and close friends in both of their classes!
*My brother Ryan and his family moved to San Francisco to become the Senior Pastor at First Baptist Church of San Francisco. We were very sad to see him go but God has amazing plans for them out there, and we can't wait to see what He does!
*We checked off many of our fall musts-pumpkin patch, family football,apple pies, Chuck E Cheese, camping and more.



*William Nathan turned seven and had an all boys campout which was a lot of fun. He's getting so big and acting so much older these days.
*For Halloween, we had a black ninja, a white ninja, a "good witch" and a pumpkin fairy--I usually like to coordinate but this year we could not reach a majority consensus.
*Nathan celebrated his last birthday in his twenties...he's an old man and is getting the gray hairs to prove it! Love you, Honey! :) 
*Kate joined the girl scouts and is now a Daisy. She loves everything about it-the girls, the crafts, and the outings! If you need cookies, we'll be selling them in the next couple of months! 
*Will had his first visit from the tooth fairy after having a tooth pulled-his permanent tooth was growing in and his baby tooth wasn't even loose. He was pretty excited!
*We had lots of Christmas parties and the kids need NOTHING else! They received some great toys and special presents and our house is officially maxed out!!! Thank you everyone!



Well, that sums it up. I'm sure I left some things out but at least you have an idea of what we've been doing. I will do my best to keep you posted in the upcoming year! Goodbye 2010, Welcome 2011! Happy New Year!
My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

2 comments:
I find it funny that you "left out" YOUR last birthday in your twenties!! :-) Glad to see you blogging again! Happy New Year!
Yea!! You blogged...I have to catch up too! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Sorry I didn't call. Christmastime was CRAZY! And ignore that call from me on New Year's Eve. Still getting used to my new phone! I love your post. Have a great week! Love ya!
Post a Comment