Yesterday, Will graduated from kindergarten and was so proud to officially be in 1st grade. He received a medal for Academic Excellence which was worn all day. He probably would have slept in it if I had let him. 



Now that summer is finally here, I am ready for lots of water: the lake, the beach (maybe), the pool--anything wet! We went to the Elk River over Memorial day weekend with some friends and had a great time. It was nice and hot and the water was crsip and cool. The kids have already logged several hours on the slip-n-slide, and I have the feeling there will be many more in their future.
On the River

Slip-N-Slide Fun

Liv getting to enjoy some water...gotta get a pool for the little girl...she won't fit in the tub much longer!
My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

1 comments:
Love it. And I LOVE your hair dark!
Post a Comment