Monday, December 14, 2009

A little bit of this and that..

Last week was filled with lots of little things. Monday, Kate was sick so I got to stay home an extra day which I always enjoy. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not excited that she felt yucky, and I had to clean up lots of yucky things, just that I got to spend more time with the kids-felt I should clarify!)





One night this week, the kids decided to be "sports people" for the evening. We had a football player, baseball player and cheerleader (the only sport Kate thinks is for girls!)




On Friday, Liv was 4 months old! She weighed in at 12lbs. 1 oz. She is getting so big and really does change all the time. She now likes to play on her tummy and will roll from front to back and back to front. She makes lots of noises and started really laughing out loud just last week. She can hold her head up well and loves to look around especially at lights. If you ever get the chance to hold her, don't make the mistake of holding her facing you; she won't have any of that. She likes to be faced out where she can see everything-just a little fyi. :)



We spent this weekend in Hot Springs with Nate's family. We always get together at least once a year at Christmas time. The kids enjoyed getting to stay in a hotel and see all kinds of cousins (16 kids when we are all there!) Nate's sweet grandma gave each couple an old picture of her and Nate's grandfather who passed away many years ago. It was such a neat gift and made me want to collect old pictures of all of our grandparents. We had a great time seeing everyone and playing catch up.



2 comments:

Shan said...

Carsyn was sick this week too! Your kiddos are so cute. I cannot believe you have 4!!

Brooke said...

We cant wait to see you guys! Ava's ready to play.