Monday, June 22, 2009

Sweet Picture

We had a great Father's Day yesterday and spent all day with family. The kids got up early and made Nate a pancake breakfast and loaded the dishwasher so "daddy wouldn't have to do them." They made him really sweet cards too. We had lunch with Pop (my dad) at Ryan and Rachel's house where we grilled out some great burgers and relaxed. Rachel took this sweet picture of the kids eating under their tree...its so nice having a talented photographer as my sister-in-law!

After lunch we headed out to see PePa (Nate's dad) where we swam for 5+ hours. I am amazed at how long kids can play without getting tired. I was worn out after about an hour! In the last week, Eli has become a little water bug. He swam just as long as his brother and sister did. He would swim all around the pool and wanted to jump over and over again. He looks so cute in his little goggles, swim vest and arm floaties. I need to get a picture of it because it really is a funny site. We had a great time with all our family!

Will also had his first t-ball game on Saturday. I will try and get some pictures posted soon!

0 comments: