Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Update

I had my 28 week check up today and everything looks good. I tested negative for gestational diabetes, and I must say, I don't mind the orange drink-combined with a good meal, its nothing to complain about! The baby is kicking and moving all the time now-which is always my favorite part of being pregnant. We have officially decided on names for our little mystery baby: if it is a boy, he will be LANE JACKSON BROWN, and if it is a girl, she will be LIVIA JANE BROWN ("LIVI"). I am posting some pictures of the nursery too. We had to get rid of the office, but I didn't really want to mess with the wall color or decor. Being Baby #4, I realize how short a time you use a "nursery" and wanted to be able to do something with it later. Anyways, it turned out pretty cute and only lacks a rug and a few small accessories. I would like to thank the Kennedy's for letting us borrow their crib and dresser. They are perfect, and we are so thankful! Hope you enjoy.




3 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

The nursery/room is very nice!
Also, I love your baby names, they are super cute!!
I can't wait to see what you have..you kind of need another girl
:).. Love her middle name ;)

Kari Beth said...

i can't wait!!!!!!!

Tyson and Lisa said...

I love both of the names you have picked out and I especially love that you don't know what you're having! surprises are so fun! and I really like the nursery, too. :)