This year, funds were somewhat tight, so we chose to do costumes comprised of things the children already had, yet were still characters the kids enjoyed...thankfully Dora and Diego fit the bill and just happened to have a cute little monkey friend for sweet, baby Eli. Since I didn't spend much on their costumes, they both got the special backpacks and have loved playing with them. My grandmother and I made Eli's costume, so all in all it was a cheap but fun Halloween around our house. Thursday night, we went to Shiloh's fall festival and won the grand prize...goldfish. The kids loved them. Mommy was thrilled too...something I have to find a place for, keep their hands out of, and explain to them why the "fishies" are swimming upside down...sounds like fun to me! But, like I said the kids were really proud of them and had fun with them while they lasted. 




Friday night, we met some of their friends at Nanny's house for some special treats, then trick or treated around our neighborhood. Will and Kate really got into it this year and were always looking ahead to see which house had their lights on. Eli figured out what to do as the night went on , but could never quite get the words out. When we were done, the kids continued to hand out treats and had as much fun doing that as trick or treating. It was funny to watch Will try and hold a big bowl of candy with his good arm and hand out candy with the other. 







My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

1 comments:
Hi there! LOVE the kids costumes. They look SO cute!! And...am loving Kates here...ha ha! Don't get her started on the hair color to early...you know its addicting!
Anyway, I just wanted to comment because I changed our blog address. So now you have it :)
Post a Comment