If you have ever spent much time with Will, you will quickly learn that he is obsessed with ages. His first question is almost always, "How old are you?" He has looked forward to being five since he turned four. Every week he would ask me, "When am I going to be five?" I think he associates ages with new things he can do...loose teeth, go to school, go all the way across the monkey bars, ride a unicycle(yes, a unicycle-he saw one in a Christmas catalog and now its the talk of the house. I informed him that you have to be ten to to ride a unicycle...that should hold him off for a couple years!). Well, his big day finally came! William Brown is now five and able to do more than ever. Here are some pictures from his birthday week. Of course his first question the next day was..."when am I going to be six?"
On his actual birthday his grandparents and aunts and uncles came over to celebrate with him. He has been asking for a new "big" bike and was very excited about the one he got.

We had four of Will's friends spend the night. They had such a good time. They rode bikes with Nate, had a campfire out back, played nerf gun wars, and stayed up late watching movies. I would do it again, just not anytime soon!
Poor Eli was a moving target! He loved it!
I helped Kate decorate Bubba's cake, but we ran out of frosting because Daddy had been secretly putting it on cookies..bad daddy!


My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment