Monday, July 28, 2008

Kate's 3rd Birthday

Our little girl recently turned three. She had a special day planned just for her. Daddy took her to the donut shop and to play at Lokomotion in the morning. That afternoon, I took her to get her nails painted, look at wedding dresses (which she loves) and shop for shoes and other girlie things. All of our family met her at Chick-fil-a that evening for cake and presents. She had a great time.





Since Eli was born, Kate has shared a room with Will. For her birthday, she got to move into her new room. It turned out really cute and she (with time) has grown to love it!





This is when she saw it for the first time. It was really sweet!


4 comments:

Andrew, Courtney, Noah & Halle said...

What a beautiful room Alicia! I know she loves having her own space. Your kids are so beautiful. How's life with 3? Ya'll are fantastic parents. Keep it up!

Alissa and Jordan said...

Hey! I love the bed! It turned out great. Her room is so sweet. Tell "Katers" we said happy birthday. She's a cutie.

The "W" Family said...

Hi Alicia,
I found your blog while wandering and have enjoyed looking at pictures of your cute family. glad you are doing well.

Kari Beth said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I love the part about looking at wedding dresses...that is so sweet! No harm in starting early...she'll know exactly what she wants in 20 (or more) years! So good to see ya'll at the wedding! Aaron and I had fun dancin with the kiddos!