Thursday, February 21, 2008

Babies and Battles

I thought I would post some pictures of the kids. Eli is becoming a big boy. He just turned 10 months this week and is starting to take his first steps.



Every night, the kids get out Will's castle and GIJoes to play "Army" (Will used to call them "mans," but Nate thought that was a little weird so he changed it to "Army"). Even Eli gets in on the action. Kate starts out with the boys but quickly moves to her dollhouse where she pretends her "gurls" are going to a ball. Its fun to listen to her dolls talk back and forth, apparently Cinderella and Tinkerbell are best friends and the have to save Dora from the poople dragon...its cute.





3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Will's smile melts my heart! What a precious family! I can't wait for next week :)

Josh and Kate said...

Such cute pictures. Parker has the same PJ's Eli does in those pictures. Josh and I can't get over how much Eli looks like Ryan. So precious!

Angela said...

So cute. We have that same doll house. It keeps them occupied forever. Your kids are so precious.