Well, Livia Jane is 5 months old! When she was born it was warm and sunny, and lately she is the sunshine in our lives during these cold, winter days. When she smiles, her eyes light up, and it just makes you want to kiss her all over. She loves sitting in her walker and even loves having her siblings all up in her face. I think she loves us already. :) She is getting more fuzz on her head-most days it sticks straight up. She weighs all of 13 lbs, with most of her baby fat in her legs (she actually has a few rolls, which is a first for our Brown babies)! Her favorite place is on her changing table where she kicks, giggles, talks and claps. 

Last Sunday, Kate, my mom and I went to see the play "Little House on the Prairie." I grew up reading all the books and watching the old tv show, and mom has always loved Melissa Gilbert who starred as Ma in the play. It really was fun to see, and Kate loved that it was "real people moving around." In preparation for "girls night," we braided Kate's hair, applied blush, mascara (Kate's personal favorite to put on) and LAYERS of lip gloss-every one she owns to be exact. She wore a scarf like mommy's and carried her purse full of Disney princesses and lip gloss. She loved every minute of it, which made it even better for me. I plan to make sure there are plenty more girls nights to come!
On a side note...do not go see Disney's "The Princess and a Frog!" I am extremely disappointed in Disney for thinking that it was appropriate for my children. I wish that I had walked out at the very beginning.
My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

2 comments:
Love the pics!!
What a cute shirt Liv is wearing...If I have a girl, I'll need that one! The kiddos are so cute. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment