Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Our weekend was fairly uneventful. We tried to spend as much time outside as possible. Sunday we went on our first family outing with Liv--a hiking trip to Devil's Den. The kids had a great time hiking around, climbing on rocks, and looking for insects. Liv enjoyed napping in her moby wrap while I led the pack, and Nate spent most of his time keeping the children from falling off boulders and cliffs!Everyone had a lot of fun and was thankful to get out of the house.




Monday, the kids and I spent most of the day on a blanket under the shade of our little maple tree. We ate lunch, napped, read books and played with Liv. Nate missed out on the fun because he had to replace our microwave which decided to punk out on us and anyone with kids knows that a microwave is essential! We ended the day with pizza and a movie. It was a lovely weekend.




2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I hate it that we miss out on it:(

Ashley said...

Congrats on your little one!!! ;) So exciting!!!!!