We got to hear the heartbeat of our newest family member today and yes, there was only one! Nate has been really nervous about the possibility of twins and was quite relieved when the doctor confirmed he heard a single baby heartbeat. The doctor's visit was pretty standard; my blood work came back and everything was fine and the baby's heartbeat sounded strong-always a relief! I had forgotten how fun it is to simply hear it beat. We're so thankful it's going strong.
On another note, my sister-in-law, Rachel has just moved back to Northwest Arkansas and is continuing her photography business in our area. She started her business in California and has taken some amazing pictures. If you need any pictures, please take a look at her website and give her a call.
Rachel Blackwell Photography
My Baby Delivery- Channing
11 years ago

6 comments:
Glad to hear everyone is healthy! I was really holding out for twins, though :)
Thanks for the update and I'm glad it's good news about the strong heartbeat. However, I really thought you were going to say it was twins! I'm sure Nate is relieved now. Enjoy for pregnancy.
Congratulations ! Glad to hear everything is going good!
Glad to hear that ya'll are well and that everything is going smooth! Thinking about you! =)
Hey there!! I am not totally sure how I found you =)...but I wanted to stop and say you have a beautiful family!! Also - we are only a week apart in pregnancy - my third!!
Hey Alicia,
I don't know if you remember us or not, we lived at the end of Topaz and moved a year and a half ago. I saw you stopped by Carissa's blog and thought I'd come your way. Your kids are so big and cute. Congratulations on number 4. How exciting!
Post a Comment